Tuesday, January 5

2010 BOOK LIST

So here is the start of this year's book list. The first book was actually started in 2009, but my book reading was put on hiatus near the end of the year. I'm starting it fresh in 2010.

Also, I'm so happy that I reached the 2009 goal of reading at least 1 book a month (barely). This is miles better than the previous 6 years of reading NO books at all, unless for informational purposes.

I've fallen back in love with reading and will continue to make it a priority in my life. This is not just for my benefit, but for Ashton too. He loves to read books and I pray that continues throughout his life as well.

2010 Goal:
Read 5 more books than in 2009 for a total of 21 books.
(You have to start somewhere by defining your goal! :))

Rating Scale 1 - 10: 1 = Worst, 10 = Best

1.Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
by J.K. Rowling (10)

2.The Shack
by William P. Young (7)

3.Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
by J.K. Rowling (10)

4.7 Habits of Highly Effective Families
by Stephen R. Covey (9)

5.As Sure as the Dawn
by Francine Rivers (10)

6.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
by J.K. Rowling (10)

7.Wild at Heart
by John Eldredge (8)

8.Mockingjay
by Suzanne Collins (9)

9.Eat, Pray, Love
by Elizabeth Gilbert (?)

10.Women Food and God
by Geneen Roth (8)

11.Charlie St. Cloud: A Novel
by Ben Sherwood (?)

12.Safe Haven
by Nicholas Sparks (9)

13.The Choice
by Nicholas Sparks (?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm going to enjoy checking out your book list!